You have entered the address of a Kleresca® site outside your country. Please be aware that information on the site may not apply to your country.
Learn how Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation works, which areas can be treated, and how the treatment is performed.
Inspired by photosynthesis, the technology works by stimulating your skin at the cellular level.
Specific LED light waves interact with the patented photoconverter gel, resulting in the light being converted into fluorescent light energy that promotes the build-up of collagen.
This mode of action is unique to the Kleresca® platform.
Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation improves your complexion by:
• Inducing collagen production
• Improving skin texture and natural glow
• Reducing pore size and fine lines
• Reducing signs of scars
1. The skin is cleaned and Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation gel is applied.
2. The gel is illuminated for nine minutes using the multi-LED Kleresca® lamp; together creating fluorescent light energy that stimulates the skin.
3. The gel is removed and the skin is cleaned and moisturised.
Discover the opinion of those treated with Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation and their feeling after the treatment:
"I must say that I’m really very happy with the results. My skin is more radiant and I no longer have enlarged pores."Maria,55
Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation has a high safety profile.
Side effects – seen in some cases – are all non-permanent and may include:
redness, swelling and hyperpigmentation (bronzing of an area of the skin). Side effects differ as it depends on your skin type. We always recommend speaking with your clinician before beginning treatment.
Write the name of your town or city in the search bar and we’ll locate your nearest clinic.