You have entered the address of a Kleresca® site outside your country. Please be aware that information on the site may not apply to your country.
Learn how fluorescent light energy (FLE) stimulates the skin’s own rejuvenation process
The three-step treatment is described as a pleasant experience. It only takes nine minutes under the lamp. With little to no downtime, even make-up can be applied immediately after each session.
1. The skin is cleaned and Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation gel is applied.
2. The gel is illuminated for nine minutes using the Kleresca® Light, together creating fluorescent light energy (FLE) that stimulates the skin.
3. The gel is removed and the skin is cleaned and moisturised. Even make-up can be applied afterwards.
Discover the opinion of patients treated with Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation and their feeling after the treatment:
"I must say that I’m really very happy with the results. My skin is more radiant and I no longer have enlarged pores."Maria,55
Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation has a high safety profile.
Side effects – seen in some patients – are all non-permanent and may include:
redness, swelling and hyperpigmentation (bronzing of an area of the skin).
Side effects impact patients differently depending on skin type.
Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation is not recommended in the following situations:
1. Patients taking drugs or products (e.g. retinoids) or with conditions (e.g. porphyria) known to induce photosensitive reaction.
2. Patients with known skin hypersensitivity.